We require every astronomer that comes to the MMT to read certain documents prior to arriving at the observatory, regardless of how often you observe at the MMT. It is your responsibility to stay up to date with information that we will make available either through the website or in direct emails from the administrative office. Information will change without warning thus we expect you to review these documents and complete the following forms before EVERY run:
- ALL Observatory Policies
- COMPLETE Observing Forms will be sent via email three weeks prior to run
- Arrange Transportation
- FULLY read all emails received from Susan Wahl
- Prepare and submit your catalog including offset stars
- REVIEW Computing at the MMT
- Follow the Latest News for reports on construction, road closures etc.
It is our goal to make your observing run as smooth and safe as possible.